Taken from my good friend – cosmic adviser Muthu…
Expelling bad thoughts is beneficial to everyone. Unless you drive out hatred that resides in your heart it makes you a mentally sick person. This blog post illustrates how hatred is undoing all your good work and how you can effectively send the feelings of hate out, forever.
Cosmic analysis of body, mind and spirit of those who hate others reveal the following negative consequences:
1. Hatred rents a big piece of the heart free of charge. But for you it is a big cost to maintain hatred in your system. One disadvantage is that positive thoughts are outnumbered by negative ones. Second aspect is that hatred prevails in every thought running in you and robs the prominence you should have given to good thoughts that have the potential in turning your life better. For example, you show more and more intolerance towards people, ideas and behaviour.
2. The debilitating effect of hatred is the way you lose optimism and get into dark region where images such as Introvert, self-seeker and spoiler dominate. These images function as chains on your feet stumping progress and bricks around your neck burdening you with heavy weight.
3. Fear syndrome dawns with hatred. Even a minor sound or incident brings forth panic, or anxiety. Terrified, your lose balance and begin to tumble for example, tripping over steps and dropping domestic tools such as spoon and fork. Moreover you feel guilty conscious that you are doing what is unbecoming of you. A good example is using expletives and hate language. Finally hatred makes your internal suffering too excruciating so much that you tend to shut people from your life.
By adopting the following measures you will be able to expel hatred towards another person.
1. Develop the idea of controlling your chain of thoughts. You can do this in two ways: one is to move from subjective approach to objective style. For example, when you feel emotional just think of numbers or figures. Think of the fat salary that you can receive if you get a raise or visualize a celebrity figure whose image elicits affection.
2. Empathize with the person whom you hate now. Get into his shoes and ponder as to how he would react to your own hatred. In most cases those whom you hate are not hating you. Instead they have liking towards you. Let this liking blossom into love by reciprocating them with affection. Over time you see hatred vanishing from you. Additionally meditate whenever you are free to pass your lovingness to others including people whom you hate now.
3. Build self – confidence. Whenever hatred strikes the negative cord in your heart think that you have the grit and confidence to drive it out. Thereafter, you do either or both of the recommendations below:
a) Think something else. Dwell on the brighter and happy side of your past life. The way you played soccer or baseball. Or think of the melody of country and western music
b) Say hello or send text messages to the person whom you hate or if permitted by your finance send him a gift with love.
reproduced by Nigel Guy
Mobile: +94 777 265677